This package is ideal for families who have tried different strategies with their toddler (2.5 years+ and out of the crib) or child (up to school age) or who are not sure what to try and need guidance and professional support. This package will have your little one sleeping the night and for naps, in their own beds, staying in their beds, and on the best schedule for their developing (and busy!) bodies.
A customized sleep plan that will work best for your child and your lifestyle will be provided. There is no shortage of support and education to give you the confidence and tools you need to conquer challenging sleep habits.
- Comprehensive family interview
- Review of sleep plan and implementation coaching (1.5 hours)
- Room assessment
- Toddler interactive engagement and activity time (if applicable)
- Your customized sleep plan will be provided to you following your private consultation.
- We will be reviewing your tracking and progress daily and letting you know of any changes that may need to happen.
- 3 x 15 min phone calls during the first week when you are really becoming familiar with working on how to achieve healthy sleep.
- You will receive email support (1 per day) the second week ensuring we are moving forward with your toddler’s new sleep skills!
If you select the In-Home Option: your consultant will get to know your family in the comfort of your home, educate and discuss sleep and plan implementation.