This is our most popular package! This package is ideal for families with children under 2.5 years old (and still in the crib) who want to receive more personal attention and support throughout the entire sleep plan process. This package gives you loads of support, confidence and reassurance you need to stay on track by having a Professional Consultant there for you every step of the way. And thanks to the Internet, we can meet you whether you are in New York or Australia!
- Initial questionnaire and sleep tracking and assessment to prepare for your personal family situation.
- Private, 1.5 hour consultation where we will review your initial paperwork, discuss your sleep-space, sleep goals, feeding, scheduling and your full sleep program.
- Your customized sleep plan will be provided to you following your private consultation.
- We will be reviewing your tracking and progress daily and letting you know of any changes that may need to happen.
- 3 x 15 min phone calls during the first week when you are really becoming familiar with working on how to achieve healthy sleep.
- You will receive email support the second week ensuring we are keeping everything on track and perfecting this new found sleep!
- WeeSleep™ Tips Handbook- This covers everything you need for down the road so your investment doesn’t go sideways in case you do not know how to handle something. It covers; traveling, maintaining social time and naps, daylight savings, nap transitions- everything you need for things that will come up down the road.
NOTE: If your child is younger than 2 years old and out of the crib, the Toddler Time package is for you!